Public Catholic will have its formal debut on Patheos tomorrow!
I’ll continue to post links here as long as I can. But I won’t be able to do that for much longer. There are a few things you need to know about this process.
1. Nothing posted here, including your comments and likes, will show up over there.
2. Be sure to “follow” Public Catholic from over there. There is a place where you can sign up to get new posts by email the same way you do now. It’s on the right hand side of the page. Here’s the link: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/
3. Click on “like” over there instead of here. That’s the only way your opinion will register.
4. If you are a new follower (anyone who’s signed up since last Thursday, August 9th is “new”) then you need to click on this link: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/publiccatholic/ and sign up to follow from over there. Just sign up in the box on the right hand side of the page that says “Follow Public Catholic by email.”
The only reason you are getting new posts is because I’ve been putting a link here. I don’t know if I’ll be able to continue doing that or not.
5. I have the same freedom to write what I want on Patheos that we have here on WordPress. I intend to keep right on with what we’ve been building here.
6. If you want to link to what I write on Patheos, feel free.
I am excited about this change. I think we can use Public Catholic as a platform to build an online community of Christians who are on fire about building a culture of life and standing up for Jesus. Patheos gives us a wider platform for doing that.
Have a blessed Sunday!